Since 1997, the Positive Life Program at CommWell Health has provided HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment services to communities in southeastern North Carolina.
The mission of the Positive Life Program is to provide compassionate, quality, and fully integrated HIV health care that respects and values the diverse communities we serve. CommWell Health offers a fully integrated HIV patient centered health home offering:
- Primary and specialty HIV medical care
- Behavioral Health (mental health and substance abuse treatment)
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Medical Case Management
- HIV Testing and Prevention Education
- Hepatitis C Therapy
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEp) and Prevention Case Management
- Treatment Adherence
- Support Groups / Peer Support
- Free and confidential HIV testing is offered at all CommWell Health medical locations. Walk-ins and appointments for HIV testing is welcome.
CommWell Health specializes in HIV care to:
- Low income and uninsured
- LGBT communities
- Formerly incarcerated
- Migrant and seasonal farmworkers
- Homeless individuals and families
CommWell Health is a recipient of Federal and State Ryan White funding and offers a sliding fee scale for uninsured HIV positive patients
Call 1-877-WELL-ALL (9555-255) for more information about CommWell Health’s Positive Life Program and to schedule your testing or care appointment.